Senior Living in Arrington, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Arrington, TN: 37014
- Arrington scores significantly higher than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Arrington scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Williamson Medical Center, Stonecrest Medical Center, and Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc.
- There are 38 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Open Arms Care – Nashville, The Waterford In Smyrna, and Southern Care Assisted Living.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 216 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 41 golf courses in or around the city, including Smyrna Municipal Golf Course, Old Fort Golf Club, and Veterans Administration Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Osburn Park Soccer Complex, Nolensville Dog Park, and Liberty Park.
- There are 84 churches in or near the city, including Nolensville Baptist Church, Nolensville United Methodist, and Allisona Church of Christ.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 66 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.56% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $74,657, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,462, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,645, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,900 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,950 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,950 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.31%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Arrington receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Arrington has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Arrington has a very sparse population density of 75.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Arrington have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Arrington has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.51%.