Senior Living in Atlasburg, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Atlasburg, PA: 15004
- Atlasburg scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Atlasburg scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Kindred Hospital-pittsburgh and Weirton Medical Center).
- There are 35 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Guiding Heart , Weirton Medical Center, and The Wyngate Senior Living Community.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 84 golf courses in or around the city, including Village Green G4050 Henderson Rdolf Course, Quicksilver Golf Club, and Fort Cherry Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Hillman State Park, Heritage Park, and Leopold Lake Park.
- There are 55 churches in or near the city, including Burgettstown Presbyterian, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, and Eldersville United Methodist.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 26 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 21 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $71,285, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $77,000, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,028, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.48%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Atlasburg receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Atlasburg has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Atlasburg has an average population density of 1,121.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Atlasburg have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Atlasburg has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.43%.