Senior Living in Aubrey, Texas
Top zip codes in Aubrey, TX: 76227
- Aubrey scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Aubrey scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including North Texas Hospital, Mayhill Hospital, and Denton Regional Medical Center.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Rescare Denton-Le Sage, Pilot Point Care Center, and Senior Care Denton Post Acute Care.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 172 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (15% of residents).
- There are 58 golf courses in or around the city, including Eagle Point Golf Club, Oakmont Country Club, and Texas Woman\'s University Golf Course.
- There are 22 parks near the city center, including Shady Creek RV Park & Storage, Ray Roberts Lake State Park, and Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch.
- There are 45 churches in or near the city, including Aubrey First Baptist Church, Midway Baptist Church, and New Hope Baptist Church.
- There are 12 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 63 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 41 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.07% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.14% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $84,519, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $74,493, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,851, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,722 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $78,475 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.98%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aubrey receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Aubrey has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Aubrey has a sparse population density of 278.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aubrey have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Aubrey has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.51%.