Senior Living in Augusta, Missouri
Top zip codes in Augusta, MO: 63332
- Augusta scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Augusta scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (St Johns Mercy Hospital).
- There are 33 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including South Pointe, Assisted Living by Americare, Cedarcrest Manor, and Victorian Place of Washington.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 37 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (34% of residents).
- There are 65 golf courses in or around the city, including Boone Valley Golf Club, Wolf Hollow Golf Club, and Country Club Of St. Albans, The -Lewis And Clark.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Klondike Park, Engelmann Woods Natural Area, and Broemmelsiek Park.
- There are 28 churches in or near the city, including Christ Lutheran Church Lcms, St Paul\'s Lutheran Church-Mo, and First Baptist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 22 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.99% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.20% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $78,201, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,827, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $34,406, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.78%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Augusta receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Augusta has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Augusta has a very sparse population density of 24.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Augusta have a very long daily commute time.
- Augusta has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.87%.