Senior Living in Aultman, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Aultman, PA: 15713
- Aultman scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Aultman scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Indiana Regional Medical Center and Torrance State Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Scenery Hill Manor, St. Andrew\'s Village, and Moorehead Place.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 63 golf courses in or around the city, including Indiana VFW Country Club, Meadow Lane Golf Course, and Indiana Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Saylor Park, Indiana Ice Center, and Pine Ridge Park.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Logan John A, Homer City United Presbyterian, and First Church of God.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 24 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.00% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $43,794, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $39,167, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,723, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Aultman receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Aultman has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Aultman has a sparse population density of 223.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Aultman have a short daily commute time.
- Aultman has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 71.81%.