Senior Living in Autryville, North Carolina
Top zip codes in Autryville, NC: 28318
- Autryville scores lower than the North Carolina average of 72.
- Autryville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Fayetteville Nc Va Medical Center and Highsmith-rainey Memorial Hosp).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bethesda Health Care Facility, Eastover Gardens Special Care, and Golden Years Nursing Home.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 22 golf courses in or around the city, including Baywood Golf Club, Lakewood Golf & Country Club, and Highland Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Fayetteville RV Resort and Bushy Lake State Natural Area).
- There are 46 churches in or near the city, including Cokesbury United Methodist, Stedman Baptist Church, and Magnolia Baptist Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 19 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Carolina has an average state income tax of 4.89%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,439, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,549, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,020, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,000 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $67,525 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,025 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,896 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.81%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Autryville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Autryville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Autryville has a very sparse population density of 58.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Autryville have a very long daily commute time.
- Autryville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.58%.