Senior Living in Auxvasse, Missouri
Top zip codes in Auxvasse, MO: 65231
- Auxvasse scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Auxvasse scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Audrain Medical Center, Callaway Community Hospital, and Fulton State Hospital.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hope House, The Arbors at Lakeview Bend, and The Cottages of Teal Lake.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 40 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Arthur Hills Golf Club, Mexico Country Club, and Fulton Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Hanson Hills Campground, Lakeview Park, and Whetstone Creek Conservation Area.
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including First Church of Nazarene, St Brendan\'s, and Kingdom Hall-Jehovah\'s Witness.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.46% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $56,799, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,000, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,360, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $32,400 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $66,704 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.26%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Auxvasse receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Auxvasse has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Auxvasse has a very sparse population density of 26.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Auxvasse have an average daily commute time.
- Auxvasse has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.54%.