Senior Living in Baileyville, Kansas
Top zip codes in Baileyville, KS: 66404
- Baileyville scores higher than the Kansas average of 73.
- Baileyville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Nemaha Valley Community Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Life Care Center of Seneca, Country Place Senior Living, and Crestview Nursing and Residential Living.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.7, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Seneca Golf Club, Sabetha Golf & Country Club, and Kirkman\'s Lakeview Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Stallbaumer RV Park and City Recreation).
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Axtell United Methodist Church and St Michael\'s).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 7 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.99% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.19% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.00%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Kansas has an average state income tax of 3.67%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,920, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,938, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,553, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $35,700 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $61,503 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,720 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,485 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Baileyville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Baileyville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Baileyville has a very sparse population density of 7.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Baileyville have a very short daily commute time.
- Baileyville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.82%.