Senior Living in Ballico, California
Top zip codes in Ballico, CA: 95303
- Ballico scores significantly higher than the California average of 71.
- Ballico scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Emanuel Medical Center Inc).
- There are 39 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including K and R Manor, Grace Home, Inc., and Guardian Angel Home Care Atwater Assisted Living.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 83 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (19% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Turlock Golf & Country Club, Rancho Del Rey Golf Club, and Poquito Lake Golf & Country Club.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including McConnell State Recreation Area, Merced River Resort, and Livingston City Hall.
- There are 33 churches in or near the city, including First Southern Baptist Church, Church of God in Christ, and Church of Christ.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 85 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.59% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.65% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $76,017, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,250, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,063, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $91,250 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,094 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $55,438 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.61%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Ballico receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Ballico has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Ballico has a very sparse population density of 23.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Ballico have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Ballico has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 67.62%.