Senior Living in Bargersville, Indiana
Top zip codes in Bargersville, IN: 46106
- Bargersville scores significantly higher than the Indiana average of 74.
- Bargersville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Johnson Memorial Hospital, Bhc Valle Vista Hospital, and St Francis Hospital Mooresville.
- There are 41 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Aspen Trace , The Hearth at Stones Crossing, and Bickford of Greenwood.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 157 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 70 golf courses in or around the city, including Deer Valley Golf Course, Hillview Country Club, and Cypress Run Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including German Park, Southwestway Park, and Perry Park.
- There are 95 churches in or near the city, including Providence Christian Church, First Christian Church, and New Whiteland Christian Church.
- There are 12 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 56 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 9 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 50 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.08% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Indiana has an average state income tax of 3.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $88,599, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $76,399, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,367, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,100 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,411 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,070 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.73%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bargersville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bargersville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Bargersville has a sparse population density of 217.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bargersville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Bargersville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.41%.