Senior Living in Barnhart, Missouri
Top zip codes in Barnhart, MO: 63012
- Barnhart scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Barnhart scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Jefferson Memorial Hospital, and St Anthony\'s Medical Center.
- There are 39 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including St. Clement Health Care Center, Scenic Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and The Woodlands of Arnold.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 163 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (21% of residents).
- There are 83 golf courses in or around the city, including Paradise Valley Golf & Country Club, Union Hills Golf Course, and Joachim Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Mastodon State Historic Site, Sandy Creek Covered Bridge State Historic Site, and Gov. Daniel Dunklin\'s Grave State Historic Site.
- There are 81 churches in or near the city, including Alpine Baptist Church, Immanuel Lutheran Church, and Parkton Assembly of God.
- There are 17 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 61 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 54 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.92% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $81,631, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $73,294, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,322, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,040 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $69,350 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,131 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.47%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Barnhart receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Barnhart has average mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Barnhart has a sparse population density of 349.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Barnhart have a long daily commute time.
- Barnhart has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.51%.