Senior Living in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Bartlesville scores higher than the Oklahoma average of 74.
- Bartlesville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Jane Phillips Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Tallgrass Estates, Bartlesville Health and Rehabilitation Community, and Brookdale Bartlesville South.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.9, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 46 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 7 golf courses in or around the city, including Adams Golf Club, Hillcrest Country Club, and Sunset Country Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Riverside RV Park, Bartlesville Park Department, and Cooper Dog Park.
- There are 12 churches in or near the city, including Church of God of Prophecy, Amazing Grace Pentecostal Mssn, and Adams Boulevard Church-christ.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 14 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Oklahoma has an average state income tax of 4.10%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,401, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,656, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,896, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,200 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $55,115 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,341 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.77%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bartlesville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bartlesville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Bartlesville has a sparse population density of 203.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bartlesville have a very short daily commute time.
- Bartlesville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.02%.