Senior Living in Bartley, Nebraska
Top zip codes in Bartley, NE: 69020
- Bartley scores higher than the Nebraska average of 74.
- Bartley scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Tri Valley Health System).
- There are no senior living facilities within close proximity to the city.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (36% of residents).
- There are 5 golf courses in or around the city, including Cambridge Golf Club, Heritage Hills Golf Course, and Arapahoe Municipal Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Nebraska Game & Parks Wildlife, Cambridge City RV Park, and Medicine Creek State Recreation Area.
- There are no churches in or near the city.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There is 1 grocery store within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Nebraska has an average state income tax of 4.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,026, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,333, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,611, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $71,631 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,021 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,908 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.91%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bartley receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Bartley has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Bartley has a very sparse population density of 4.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bartley have a very short daily commute time.
- Bartley has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.91%.