Senior Living in Batavia, Ohio
Top zip codes in Batavia, OH: 45103
- Batavia scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Batavia scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Mercy Hospital Clermont and Mercy Hospital Anderson).
- There are 51 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Batavia Nursing Care Center, Owensville Commons , and Batavia Nursing Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 148 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 78 golf courses in or around the city, including Elks Run Golf Club, The Golf Club at Stonelick Hills, and Legendary Run.
- There are 15 parks near the city center, including Pattison Park, Clermont County Park District, and Sycamore Park.
- There are 118 churches in or near the city, including Batavia Baptist Temple, Owensville Church of Christ, and Central Baptist Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 59 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 42 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.02% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $73,936, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,409, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,570, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,320 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $97,455 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,120 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.64%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Batavia receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Batavia has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Batavia has a sparse population density of 364.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Batavia have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Batavia has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.86%.