Senior Living in Bealeton, Virginia
Top zip codes in Bealeton, VA: 22712
- Bealeton scores lower than the Virginia average of 78.
- Bealeton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (The Fauquier Hospital, Inc).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Blue Ridge Christian Home For Adults, Our Father\'s House Christian, and Amerisist of Warrenton.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 34 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 44 golf courses in or around the city, including Kastle Greens Golf Club, South Wales Golf Club, and Fauquier Springs Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including C M Crockett Park, Weston Wildlife Management Area, and Chester F. Phelps Wildlife Management Area.
- There are 16 churches in or near the city, including Midland Church of the Brethren, Fauquier Baptist Church, and Morrisville United Methodist.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 23 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.76% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.90%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.54%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $84,718, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $77,583, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,715, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.97%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bealeton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bealeton has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Bealeton has a sparse population density of 232.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bealeton have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Bealeton has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.72%.