Senior Living in Beaver Creek, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Beaver Creek, MN: 56116
- Beaver Creek scores significantly higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Beaver Creek scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Sanford Luverne Medical Center and Luverne Community Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Tuff Village, Tuff Memorial Home, and TUFF MEMORIAL HOME - Viste Manor.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 20 golf courses in or around the city, including Luverne Country Club, Brandon Valley Golf Course, and Hidden Valley Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Palisades State Park, Devil\'s Gulch Park, and Split Rock Park.
- There are 21 churches in or near the city, including First Lutheran Church, Beaver Valley Lutheran Church, and Valley Springs Reformed Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 7 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $62,619, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,472, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,662, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.89%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beaver Creek receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Beaver Creek has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Beaver Creek has a very sparse population density of 14.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beaver Creek have a short daily commute time.
- Beaver Creek has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.89%.