Senior Living in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Beaver Falls, PA: 15010
- Beaver Falls scores lower than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Beaver Falls scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Heritage Valley Beaver and Ellwood City Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Elmcroft of Chippewa, Five Star Quality Care, and Smith\'s Personal Care Home.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 116 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 102 golf courses in or around the city, including Fox Run Golf Course, Back Eighteen Course at Black Hawk Golf Course, and Beaver Valley Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Boy Scouts Camp Baker, Bradys Run County Park, and Crawford\'s Camping Park.
- There are 73 churches in or near the city, including St Philomena Church, Davis Todd M, and Divine Mercy Catholic Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 54 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 30 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,432, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,384, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,627, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.87%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beaver Falls receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Beaver Falls has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Beaver Falls has an average population density of 568.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beaver Falls have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Beaver Falls has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.38%.