Senior Living in Beckville, Texas
Top zip codes in Beckville, TX: 75631
- Beckville scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Beckville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Etmc Carthage).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Panola Nursing and Rehabilitation , Winkler Place, and Winkler House.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Carthage Country Club, Cypress Valley Golf Club, and Marshall Lakeside Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Martin Creek Lake State Park, Parks & Wildlife Department, and Circle M RV Park.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (First Church of Nazarene and Abundant Life Church).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 11 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.66% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,161, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,576, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,032, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,180 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $56,575 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $7,800 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,449 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.73%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beckville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Beckville has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Beckville has a very sparse population density of 23.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beckville have a long daily commute time.
- Beckville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.70%.