Senior Living in Belgrade, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Belgrade, MN: 56312
- Belgrade scores lower than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Belgrade scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Belgrade Nursing Home, Glenoaks Personal Care Suites, and Grace Living Community of Glen Oaks.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including Prairie View Community Golf, Koronis Hills Golf Club, and Little Crow Country Club (Oaks Course at Little Crow Country Club).
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Follies State Wildlife Management Area, Old Wagon Campground, and Sibley State Park.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Big Grove Lutheran Church, Grace Lutheran Church, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 2 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.63% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.96% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,679, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,862, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,316, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,336 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $90,710 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,097 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.30%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belgrade receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Belgrade has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Belgrade has a very sparse population density of 13.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belgrade have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Belgrade has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.57%.