Senior Living in Bellbrook, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bellbrook, OH: 45305
- Bellbrook scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bellbrook scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kettering Medical Center, Twin Valley Psychiatric System, and Miami Valley Hospital.
- There are 73 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Liberty Nursing Center of Bellbrook, Oak Creek Terrace, and Heartland of Centerville.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 386 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 74 golf courses in or around the city, including Golden Bear Golf Center at Rollandia, Regulation Course at Golf Course at Yankee Trace, and North Course at NCR Country Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Sugarcreek MetroPark, Indian Riffle Park, and Cox Arboretum MetroPark.
- There are 208 churches in or near the city, including All Saints Anglican Catholic Church, All Saints Catholic Church, and Bethany Church of Christ.
- There are 25 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 131 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 9 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 112 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.53% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $90,440, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $78,850, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $32,635, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,232 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $106,763 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,000 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.55%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellbrook receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellbrook has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Bellbrook has an average population density of 741.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellbrook have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Bellbrook has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.63%.