Senior Living in Belle Center, Ohio
Top zip codes in Belle Center, OH: 43310
- Belle Center scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Belle Center scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Hardin Memorial Hospital and Mary Rutan Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Indian Lake Villa, Heartland of Indian Lake Rehabilitation Center, and Logan Acres Care Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including Prairie View Golf Club, Memorial Park Golf Course, and Liberty Hills Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Welcome Woods Family Campground, Indian Lake State Park, and Ohio State Eagles Recreation Park.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Waynesfield United Meth Church, Alger Assembly of God, and Trinity United Presbyterian.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 10 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.66% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.16% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,355, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,792, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,364, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.51%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belle Center receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Belle Center has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Belle Center has a very sparse population density of 48.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belle Center have a long daily commute time.
- Belle Center has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.61%.