Senior Living in Bellemont, Arizona
Top zip codes in Bellemont, AZ: 86015
- Bellemont scores higher than the Arizona average of 70.
- Bellemont scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Flagstaff Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Peaks, The Peaks, A Senior Living Community, and Haven of Flagstaff.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (12% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Meadow Course at Forest Highlands Golf Club, Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club, and Forest Highlands Golf Club -Canyon.
- There are 12 parks near the city center, including Wing Mountain Snow Play Area, Fort Valley Trailhead, and The Arboretum At Flagstaff.
- There are 10 churches in or near the city, including Bible Baptist Church, Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran, and Church of Jesus Christ of Lds.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.11% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.50% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.15%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arizona has an average state income tax of 2.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- Assisted living costs average $54,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,626 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $34,489 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,769 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 48.84%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellemont receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellemont has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Bellemont has a very sparse population density of 70.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellemont have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Bellemont has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.