Senior Living in Belleview, Florida
Top zip codes in Belleview, FL: 34420
- Belleview scores higher than the Florida average of 76.
- Belleview scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala Regional Medical Center, and Munroe Regional Medical Center.
- There are 59 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Prestige Manor III, Prestige Manor Adult Congregate Living Facility, and Hampton Manor Belleview.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 205 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 57 golf courses in or around the city, including Champions / Heritage Course at Eagle Ridge Golf Club at Spruce Creek, Creek/Links Course at Links of Spruce Creek, The, and Stonecrest Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Santos Campground, Florida Horse Park, and Ocala Sun RV Resort.
- There are 68 churches in or near the city, including Belleview Christian Church, Belleview First Baptist Church, and St Theresa\'s Roman Catholic.
- There are 13 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 103 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 8 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 26 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.86% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.75%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Florida has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $47,887, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $37,163, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,313, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $98,185 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,250 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,138 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.86%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belleview receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Belleview has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Belleview has an average population density of 649.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belleview have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Belleview has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 77.29%.