Senior Living in Bellevue, Idaho
Top zip codes in Bellevue, ID: 83313
- Bellevue scores lower than the Idaho average of 64.
- Bellevue scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city (Safe Haven Assisted Living Home of Bellevue and Bell Mountain Village and Care Center)
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 7 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (22% of residents).
- There are 6 golf courses in or around the city, including Valley Club, The, Sun Valley Resort Golf Course, and Elkhorn Resort Sun Valley.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Riverside RV Park-Campground, Rest area, and Della.
- There are 5 churches in or near the city, including Bellevue Community Church, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Calvary Chapel.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 8 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.88% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.42% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.50%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Idaho has an average state income tax of 5.42%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $65,765, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,112, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,899, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,000 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $87,600 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $25,480 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,188 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.42%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellevue receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellevue has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Bellevue has a very sparse population density of 15.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellevue have a short daily commute time.
- Bellevue has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.35%.