Senior Living in Bellevue, Kentucky
Top zip codes in Bellevue, KY: 41073
- Bellevue scores significantly higher than the Kentucky average of 75.
- Bellevue scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 21 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Elizabeth Ft Thomas, University Hospital, Inc, and Deaconess Hospital.
- There are 154 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including West Hills Nursing Home, Baptist Convalescent Center, and St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas Skilled Nursing Facility .
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 736 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 96 golf courses in or around the city, including Highland Country Club, Par 3 Course at Reeves Golf Course, and Cincinnati Country Club.
- There are 54 parks near the city center, including Krohn Conservatory, Eden Park, and Yeatmans Cove Park.
- There are 506 churches in or near the city, including Artopoeus Otto F, Apostolic Pentecostal Lghths, and Devine Mercy Parish.
- There are 48 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 375 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 26 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 139 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.24% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Kentucky has an average state income tax of 5.16%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,107, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,685, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,323, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $27,693 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $79,205 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.75%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellevue receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellevue has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very good water quality.
- Bellevue has a dense population density of 6,348.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellevue have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Bellevue has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.93%.