Senior Living in Bellevue, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bellevue, OH: 44811
- Bellevue scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bellevue scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Bellevue Hospital and Bellevue Hospital).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bellevue Care Center, Willows at Bellevue, and Clyde Gardens Place.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 38 golf courses in or around the city, including Twin Lakes Golf Course, Executive West Course at Green Hills Golf Course, and Sleepy Hollow Golf Club.
- There are no parks near the city center.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Bellevue Assembly of God and Faith Bible Church of Bellevue).
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 15 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.33% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.05% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,471, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,555, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,668, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.01%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellevue receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellevue has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Bellevue has a sparse population density of 109.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellevue have a very short daily commute time.
- Bellevue has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.26%.