Senior Living in Bellville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bellville, OH: 44813
- Bellville scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bellville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 28 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Country Meadow Care Center, Lexington Court Care Center, and Brookdale Mansfield.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 62 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 41 golf courses in or around the city, including Little Apple Golf Club, Deer Ridge Golf Club, and Pebble Creek Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including River Trail Crossing, Gorman Nature Center, and Malabar Farm State Park.
- There are 39 churches in or near the city, including St Paul Lutheran Church, Clearfork Valley Wesleyan Chr, and New Life Church of Christ.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 32 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 16 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.68% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,152, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,796, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,106, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,030 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,585 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,000 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $37,134 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.78%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bellville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bellville has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bellville has a sparse population density of 112.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bellville have an average daily commute time.
- Bellville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.54%.