Senior Living in Belmont, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Belmont, NH: 03220
- Belmont scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Belmont scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Lakes Region General Hospital and Franklin Regional Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Young Home, Saint Francis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Taylor Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 50 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 33 golf courses in or around the city, including Lakeview Golf Club, Lochmere Golf & Country Club, and Golf Course at Bolduc Park, The.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Anchorage at the Lake, Ahern State Park, and Gunstock Mountain Resort.
- There are 78 churches in or near the city, including Central Baptist Church, Belmont Baptist Church, and St Joseph.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 35 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 25 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.54% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,840, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $58,535, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,322, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.36%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belmont receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Belmont has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Belmont has a sparse population density of 240.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belmont have an average daily commute time.
- Belmont has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.78%.