Senior Living in Belton, Missouri
Top zip codes in Belton, MO: 64012
- Belton scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Belton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 14 hospitals within close range of the city, including Research Belton Hospital, Menorah Medical Center, and Menorah Medical Center.
- There are 94 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Beautiful Savior Home, Carnegie Village Senior Living Community, and Country Haven Special Care Home .
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 248 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 67 golf courses in or around the city, including Southview Golf Club -9-Hole Par 3, Eagles Landing Golf Course Of Belton, and Loch Lloyd Country Club.
- There are 15 parks near the city center, including Grand Summit Golf Course, Raymore Community Development, and Ironhorse Golf Club.
- There are 129 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church of Belton, St Sabina Catholic Church, and South Haven Baptist Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 74 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 82 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.32% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.03% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $64,251, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $52,429, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,753, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,770 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $59,860 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,904 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.46%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belton receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Belton has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Belton has an average population density of 571.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belton have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Belton has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.77%.