Senior Living in Belton, Texas
Top zip codes in Belton, TX: 76513
- Belton scores higher than the Texas average of 74.
- Belton scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Cedar Crest Foundation, Kings Daughters Hospital-scott & White Healthcare, and Central Tx Veterans Hlth Care.
- There are 27 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crestview Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Luvida Memory Care, and Park Place Manor.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 75 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (23% of residents).
- There are 13 golf courses in or around the city, including Leon Valley Golf Course, Wildflower Country Club, and Sammons Park Golf Course.
- There are 22 parks near the city center, including Yettie Polk Park, Chalk Ridge Falls Park, and Stillhouse Park.
- There are 74 churches in or near the city, including Magnolia First Baptist Church, Keys Valley Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church Child Dev.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 42 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 27 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.40% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.88% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.25%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Texas has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $75,458, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,546, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,756, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,520 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,928 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $11,700 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $38,896 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.63%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Belton receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Belton has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Belton has a sparse population density of 324.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Belton have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Belton has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 84.07%.