Senior Living in Bentonville, Arkansas
Top zip codes in Bentonville, AR: 72712
- Bentonville scores higher than the Arkansas average of 69.
- Bentonville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Mercy Medical Center and St Mary-rogers Mem Hospital).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Gardens at Osage Terrace, Bradford House Nursing and Rehab, and Jamestown Nursing and Rehab.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 138 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (15% of residents).
- There are 18 golf courses in or around the city, including Links at Bentonville Golf & Athletic Club, Creeks Public Links, The, and Pinnacle Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Train Station Park, The Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens, and Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park.
- There are 86 churches in or near the city, including Seventh Day Adventist Church, First Baptist Church, and Bethel Baptist Church.
- There are 16 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 122 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 35 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.55% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.60% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.25%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Arkansas has an average state income tax of 4.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $81,638, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,703, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,066, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $34,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $67,525 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,337 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,325 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.74%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bentonville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bentonville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Bentonville has a sparse population density of 409.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bentonville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bentonville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.91%.