Senior Living in Bentonville, Virginia
Top zip codes in Bentonville, VA: 22610
- Bentonville scores higher than the Virginia average of 78.
- Bentonville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Warren Memorial Hospital and Warren Memorial Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Hidden Springs Senior Living, Brambles, and Loving Arms.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (34% of residents).
- There are 14 golf courses in or around the city, including Blue/Red Course at Shenandoah Valley Golf Club, Front Royal Country Club, and North Course at Bowling Green Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Andy Guest/Shenandoah River State Park, Low Water Bridge Campground, and Gooney Creek Campgrounds.
- There are 11 churches in or near the city, including Taylor Daniel E, Jackson Jr Ce, and St John\'s Catholic Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 24 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.80% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.51% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 5.90%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.54%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,266, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $47,606, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,804, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $28,800 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $77,745 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $36,608 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.32%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bentonville receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bentonville has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Bentonville has a very sparse population density of 35.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bentonville have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Bentonville has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.78%.