Senior Living in Bethel, Minnesota
Top zip codes in Bethel, MN: 55005
- Bethel scores higher than the Minnesota average of 70.
- Bethel scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Fairview Lakes Health Services).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Life Senior Care, Inc., Arbor Oaks of Andover, and Meadows On Fairview.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 81.1, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 74 golf courses in or around the city, including Hidden Haven Country Club, Viking Meadows Golf Club (Meadows Course at Viking Meadows Golf Club), and Greenwood Golf Links, Inc..
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Gordie Mikkelson WMA, Bethel State Wildlife Management Area, and Marvin W. Schubring Memorial WMA.
- There are 28 churches in or near the city, including St Andrew Lutheran Church, Our Saviour\'s Lutheran Church, and St Patrick\'s Catholic Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 8 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 15 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.94% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.01% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.38%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Minnesota has an average state income tax of 4.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $80,765, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $75,025, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,088, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $42,810 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,451 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,628 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.50%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bethel receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bethel has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bethel has a sparse population density of 229.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bethel have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Bethel has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.96%.