Senior Living in Bethpage, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Bethpage, TN: 37022
- Bethpage scores lower than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Bethpage scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Sumner Regional Medical Center and Trousdale Medical Center).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Westmoreland Care and Rehabilitation Center, Governor Hall Place, and Morningside of Gallatin.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including Long Hollow Golf Course, Gallatin Country Club, and Dogwood Hills Country Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Sumner County RC flyers, Bledsoe Creek State Park, and Portland Park & Recreation.
- There are 38 churches in or near the city, including Bethpage United Methodist Chr, Westmoreland Church of God, and Jubilee Worship Ctr.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 27 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.78% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.69% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $58,990, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $44,048, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,844, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $39,900 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $83,950 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,950 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.44%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bethpage receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bethpage has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bethpage has a very sparse population density of 64.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bethpage have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Bethpage has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 71.32%.