Senior Living in Bettsville, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bettsville, OH: 44815
- Bettsville scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bettsville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Mercy Tiffin Hospital, Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin, and St Francis Health Care Centre.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Valley View Healthcare Center, Bethesda Care Center, and Elmwood Assisted Living at The Shawhan.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Nature Trails Golf Course, Mohawk Golf Club, and Clinton Heights Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Meadowbrook Park, Hayes Presidential Center, and Young\'s RV Center.
- There are 7 churches in or near the city, including Church of Christ of Apostolic, Fremont Assembly of Christians, and St Catherines Manor-Fostoria.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 20 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.26% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.11% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $43,539, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $42,083, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,604, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 16.48%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bettsville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bettsville has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bettsville has an average population density of 562.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bettsville have a short daily commute time.
- Bettsville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.81%.