Senior Living in Beulah, North Dakota
Top zip codes in Beulah, ND: 58523
- Beulah scores higher than the North Dakota average of 65.
- Beulah scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There is 1 senior living facility in close proximity to the city (Knife River Care Center).
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 3 golf courses in or around the city, including Beulah Municipal Golf Course, Hazen Golf Club, and Crossroads Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Park District Shop, Beulah Park District, and Sun Valley Park & RV.
- There are 24 churches in or near the city, including Churches & Parsonages Immanuel Baptist Church, Churches & Parsonages New Life Worship Center, and Churches & Parsonages.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 5 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are no gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.86% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.32% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- North Dakota has an average state income tax of 1.04%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $72,186, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,765, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,044, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,682 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $105,704 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,609 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $68,640 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.61%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beulah receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Beulah has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Beulah has a very sparse population density of 13.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beulah have a very short daily commute time.
- Beulah has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 84.58%.