Senior Living in Beverly Hills, Florida
Top zip codes in Beverly Hills, FL: 34465
- Beverly Hills scores higher than the Florida average of 76.
- Beverly Hills scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center and Citrus Memorial Hospital).
- There are 29 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Health Center at Brentwood, Diamond Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Brookdale Citrus.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 98 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (52% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Pine Ridge Course at Pine Ridge Country Club, Twisted Oaks Golf Club, and Meadows Course at Citrus Hills Golf & Country Club.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Sandy Oaks RV Park, Rock Crusher Canyon RV Park, and Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 6 churches in or near the city, including Abba Mission Church, First United Methodist Church, and Dunnellon Presbyterian.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 38 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 13 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.52% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.72% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.75%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Florida has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $50,841, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $38,402, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,309, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,260 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,075 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,800 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,764 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.75%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beverly Hills receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Beverly Hills has ideal mean temperatures, with very mild winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Beverly Hills has an average population density of 634.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beverly Hills have an average daily commute time.
- Beverly Hills has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.22%.