Senior Living in Beverly, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Beverly, NJ: 08010
- Beverly scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Beverly scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 20 hospitals within close range of the city, including Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Livengrin Foundation, and Bucks County Specialty Hospital.
- There are 196 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Prince Associate-Development, River\'s Edge Nursing and Rehab, and Marcella Center.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1143 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 154 golf courses in or around the city, including Rancocas Golf Club, Bensalem Country Club, and Torresdale-Frankford Country Club.
- There are 13 parks near the city center, including Neshaminy State Park, Benjamin Rush State Park, and Pennsylvania War Dog Memorial.
- There are 436 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Ccd, Macedonia Baptist Church, and St James Baptist Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 502 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 18 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 290 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,032, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $55,343, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,263, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.36%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Beverly receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Beverly has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Beverly has a dense population density of 3,012.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Beverly have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Beverly has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.47%.