Senior Living in Bogard, Missouri
Top zip codes in Bogard, MO: 64622
- Bogard scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Bogard scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Carroll County Memorial Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Five Acres Group Home, Life Care Center of Carrollton, and Bristol Manor of Carrollton.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (33% of residents).
- There are 4 golf courses in or around the city, including Carrollton Country Club, Country Club Or Chillicothe, The, and Shirkey Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Pin Oak Hill Game Management and Carrollton Recreation Park).
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (United Church of Tina and St Mary\'s Catholic Church).
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There is 1 grocery store within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.29% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.88% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,531, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $53,333, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,585, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.19%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bogard receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bogard has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bogard has a very sparse population density of 9.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bogard have a long daily commute time.
- Bogard has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 82.55%.