Senior Living in Bogart, Georgia
Top zip codes in Bogart, GA: 30622
- Bogart scores significantly higher than the Georgia average of 72.
- Bogart scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Mary\'s Hospital, Athens Regional Medical Center, and Barrow Regional Medical Center.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Magnolia Estates of Oconee, Magnolia Estates of Oconee, and Highland Hills Village PC.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 190 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 27 golf courses in or around the city, including Jennings Mill Country Club, Chancellors Course At The Georgia Club, The, and Lane Creek Golf Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Oconee County Parks & Rec Department, Herman C Michael Park, and Ben Burton Park.
- There are 90 churches in or near the city, including Mt Sinai Baptist Church, Bogart First Baptist Church, and Bogart Church of Christ.
- There are 23 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 67 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 10 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.13% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.80% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $82,007, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,383, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $30,000, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $37,800 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $65,700 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.57%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bogart receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bogart has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Bogart has a sparse population density of 251.2 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bogart have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Bogart has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.46%.