Senior Living in Boonville, Missouri
Top zip codes in Boonville, MO: 65233
- Boonville scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Boonville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Cooper County Memorial Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Cottages of Hartmann Village, Ashley Manor Care Center, and Lakeview Health Care & Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a high property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Boonville Golf & Country Club, Windmill Golf Course, and A. L. Gustin Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Frederick T Kemper Park, Franklin Island Conservation Area, and Diana Bend Conservation Area.
- There are 2 churches in or near the city (Reorganized Church of Jesus and As River Flows Outreach).
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 6 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 5 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.72% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,014, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,441, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,316, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.04%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Boonville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Boonville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Boonville has a very sparse population density of 83.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Boonville have an average daily commute time.
- Boonville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.67%.