Senior Living in Bouckville, New York
Top zip codes in Bouckville, NY: 13310
- Bouckville scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- Bouckville scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crouse Community Center, Community Memorial Hospital S N F, and Harding Nursing Home.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 70 golf courses in or around the city, including White Eagle Conference Center, Seven Oaks Golf Club, and Barker Brook Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks near the city center, including Cider House Campground, Cedar Valley Campsite, and Lebanon Reservoir Campground.
- There are 9 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, Randallsville Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 16 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $77,303, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $70,435, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,048, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 16.43%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bouckville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Bouckville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Bouckville has a very sparse population density of 82.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bouckville have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Bouckville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 79.89%.