Senior Living in Bradford, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bradford, OH: 45308
- Bradford scores higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bradford scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Wayne Hospital).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Secure Retirement Solutions, Covington Care Center, and Versailles Health Care Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 44 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 27 golf courses in or around the city, including Greenville Country Club, Stillwater Valley Golf Club At Versailles, and Piqua Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Stillwater Prairie Reserve, City of Greenville, and Shawnee Prairie Preserve.
- There are 35 churches in or near the city, including Church of the Brethren, First Baptist Church, and Immaculate Conception Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 22 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 19 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.24% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.99% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $59,746, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,627, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,222, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $46,290 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,300 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,080 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $39,468 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.20%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bradford receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bradford has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Bradford has a very sparse population density of 91.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bradford have an average daily commute time.
- Bradford has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 86.28%.