Senior Living in Bradfordwoods, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Bradfordwoods, PA: 15015
- Bradfordwoods scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Bradfordwoods scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 8 hospitals within close range of the city, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 69 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Direct Link, and Concordia of Wexford.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 297 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (38% of residents).
- There are 123 golf courses in or around the city, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Diamond Run Golf Club, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 12 parks near the city center, including Misty Pines Dog Park, North Park, and Cranberry Township Community Park.
- There are 184 churches in or near the city, including Bradford Woods Community Chr, Trinity Lutheran Church, and Perry Highway Lutheran Church.
- There are 14 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 129 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 125 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $214,349, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $118,281, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $72,742, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.14%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bradfordwoods receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Bradfordwoods has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Bradfordwoods has an average population density of 1,255.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bradfordwoods have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Bradfordwoods has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 99.66%.