Senior Living in Bradner, Ohio
Top zip codes in Bradner, OH: 43406
- Bradner scores lower than the Ohio average of 76.
- Bradner scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Fostoria Community Hospital).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Windsor Lane Health Care Rehabilitation Center, Otterbein Portage Valley Senior Lifestyle Community, and Wood Haven Health Care.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 55 golf courses in or around the city, including Nature Trails Golf Course, Hidden Hills Golf Club, and Loudon Meadows Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Schedel Arboretum and Gardens and Fire Lake Camper Park).
- There are 14 churches in or near the city, including St James Lutheran Church, Mt Zion United Brethren Chr, and Wayne United Methodist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 19 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 4 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.24% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.43% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $53,423, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,667, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $18,078, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $48,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $89,060 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $45,554 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.53%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Bradner receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Bradner has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Bradner has a very sparse population density of 92.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Bradner have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Bradner has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.96%.