Senior Living in Brandamore, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Brandamore, PA: 19316
- Brandamore scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Brandamore scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Coatesville Va Medical Center, Brandywine Hospital, and St John Vianney Hospital.
- There are 39 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Spring Run Estates, Hickory House Nursing Home, and Heatherwood Retirement Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 178 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 117 golf courses in or around the city, including Honey Brook Golf Club, Ingleside Golf Club, and Coatesville Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Springton Manor, Marsh Creek State Park, and St. Peter\'s Village Hiking / Horse Trails.
- There are 98 churches in or near the city, including St Peter\'s Catholic Rectory, Rockville Mennonite Church, and Living God Lutheran Church.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 63 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 63 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $408,027, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's per capita income is $139,948, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.73%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Brandamore receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Brandamore has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Brandamore has a sparse population density of 208.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Brandamore have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Brandamore has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.