Senior Living in Branson, Missouri
Top zip codes in Branson, MO: 65616
- Branson scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Branson scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Skaggs Community Health Center and Skaggs Community Health Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Golden LivingCenter-Branson, Culpepper Place, and Morningside of Branson .
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 18 golf courses in or around the city, including Pointe Royale Country Club, Holiday Hills Golf Course, and Thousand Hills Resort & Golf Club.
- There are 31 parks near the city center, including Kanakuk Kamps Business Office, Sunset Park, and Branson Lakeside RV Park.
- There are 4 churches in or near the city, including Aik Leisure Group, Arnold Floyd Bud, and Hilltop Church of God.
- There are 21 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 11 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 18 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.52% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $63,641, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $46,637, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,191, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $23,940 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,590 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,450 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.82%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Branson receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Branson has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Branson has a sparse population density of 327.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Branson have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Branson has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.83%.