Senior Living in Braselton, Georgia
Top zip codes in Braselton, GA: 30517
- Braselton scores lower than the Georgia average of 72.
- Braselton scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Barrow Regional Medical Center).
- There are 49 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Olive Branch, Mariana Home Care, and Oaks at Braselton.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 98 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (20% of residents).
- There are 56 golf courses in or around the city, including Chateau Elan Course at Chateau Elan Golf Club & Resort, Royal Lakes Golf & Country Club, and Mill & School Course at Chicopee Woods Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Duncan Creek Park, Little Mulberry Park, and Chicopee Woods Golf Course.
- There are 22 churches in or near the city, including 12 Stone Church, Rolling Hills Baptist Church, and Zion Hill Baptist Church.
- There are 19 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 101 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 6 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.57% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.93% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Georgia has an average state income tax of 5.02%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $97,413, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $60,553, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $35,054, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,720 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $80,665 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.41%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Braselton receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Braselton has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Braselton has a sparse population density of 428.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of Braselton have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Braselton has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.42%.