Senior Living in Brice, Ohio
Top zip codes in Brice, OH: 43109
- Brice scores significantly higher than the Ohio average of 76.
- Brice scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 11 hospitals within close range of the city, including Diley Ridge Medical Center, Ohio State University Hospital, and Children\'s Hospital.
- There are 101 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Jeffrey Chakirelis Mi Space, Comfortable Housing, Inc. - Location 1, and Senior Home Choice.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 491 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (25% of residents).
- There are 97 golf courses in or around the city, including Walnut Hill Golf Course, Metro Gold Course at Blacklick Woods Golf Courses, and Championship Course at Columbus Country Club.
- There are 16 parks near the city center, including Blacklick Woods Metro Park, Three Creeks Metro Park, and Friendship Park.
- There are 262 churches in or near the city, including Brice United Methodist Church, First Church of God, and Eastland Christian Church.
- There are 25 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 273 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 121 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.76% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.88%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Ohio has an average state income tax of 2.51%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $26,945, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $16,773, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $16,647, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,350 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $75,920 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,917 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.03%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Brice receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Brice has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has very poor water quality.
- Brice has an average population density of 751.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Brice have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Brice has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.11%.