Senior Living in Briceville, Tennessee
Top zip codes in Briceville, TN: 37710
- Briceville scores higher than the Tennessee average of 72.
- Briceville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Alexander Guest House, Morning Pointe of Clinton, and Summit View of Rocky Top, LLC.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 76.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 23 golf courses in or around the city, including Tri-County Golf Club, Tennessee Centennial Golf Course, and South Hills Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Windrock Campground, Windrock Park Campground, and Cedar Hill Park.
- There are 32 churches in or near the city, including Laurel Grove Baptist Church, Laurel Branch Baptist, and Antioch Missionary Baptist Chr.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 38 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 3 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.82% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.83% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 9.13%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Tennessee has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $41,899, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $37,500, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $15,130, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $41,250 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $81,074 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,860 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,138 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.94%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 5% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Briceville receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Briceville has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- Briceville has a very sparse population density of 14.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Briceville have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Briceville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 78.43%.